0 of 13 Questions completed
You have already completed the task before. Hence you can not start it again.
Task is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the task.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
1. Ability to create a vision: I have the ability to see clearly what direction God wants to lead my work, and I’ve been able to guide others in the same direction.
2. Intrinsically motivated: I have the ability to implement and complete tasks well, despite financial restrictions, with hard work and the investment of my time – without being closely supervised by others.
3. Ministry ownership: I have the ability to inspire co-laborers so they are motivated to complete the work we do together and pursue our mutual goals.
4. Relating to those outside the church: I have the ability to form good relationships with people outside of the church and convey the gospel to them in a way they can understand.
5. Spousal unity (if relevant): My husband/wife or fiancée understands, accepts and supports my commitment to plant a new church and wants to stand by me in the work.
6. Ability to build relationships: I am able to build good relationships with others and am sensitive to their needs.
7. Growth in the church: I have a strong commitment to my church, and desire to see the kingdom of God and the church develop in health and numbers.
8. Contextual and cultural understanding: I am sensitive to the culture that we are planting in and understand the needs of the people we are reaching out to with the gospel. I have an ability to create services to meet
9. Release gifts and ministry in others: I have shown the ability to gather, train, coach and support others in identifying and utilizing their gifts and ministries.
10. Flexible and adaptable: I have the ability to adapt to sudden changes and unforeseen incidents and use them for my benefit.
11. Building a cohesive team/group: I have the ability to gather individuals into a committed and meaningful team ministry. I am able to help them solve conflicts when they occur.
12. Endurance: I have the ability to face setbacks, disappointments and defeats without giving up or pulling back.
13. Faith: I am convinced that God is calling me to start a new church and that he will provide me with everything I needed to complete the task.